Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Cousin's Wedding at Tanjung Sepat~

~My July calander is full of activitiessss..my cousin's wedding..durian's trip.... a good memorable trip to Mulu n a makan makan trip to Pulau Aman...
There is something to share about my cousin's wedding at Tanjung Sepat on July 04,2009. I wonder how many peoply knows where is Tanjung Sepat..hhhmm..let me figure out..it is under the state of Selangor..(i only get to know on the day i attend my cousin's wedding..keke) Indeed, it is a nice n wonderful fishing village. The villagers are humble..a nice seaview..all n all the whole environment is GREAT..but most important thing is my cousin's wedding is wonderful~
Views of Tanjung Sepat....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a pic ( 4 of us at Tanjung Sepat's bridge)given by Benji and i like it sooooooooo much................i would try to give it to you.

    I want you to have it also.....the pic is fantastic.hehe........

    ReplyDelete