Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~My "1st" time(writing a blog).....~

This is my "1st" time creating a BLOG..Oh no!! haha~ I think many people will be laughing at me now(if they see this post)...gosh..i dun care..as long as i have a blog..who cares..haha~

What a busy night for me...busy choosing the template...font type..font colour...my 'gorgeous' pic(*blinkblink*)...n most important thing..my blog's name...yeah...~ n finally it comes out from my mind...Kelantangal~of course I am a kelantan gal...n i m proud to be!!

Yeah..what is the purpose of creating a blog.?? (thinking....) ..of course it will be all about my LIFE...my journey..my work...my cooking..my friendsss.. my love....n more n more....

So, the journey of my blog will be starting from the year of 2009.............~

~The safest place to be is within the will of God~

2 comments:

  1. wow.since when you start writing a blog? I don't even know that you have the interest of writing your own story...not bad....and hey, life is beautiful???you took my "phrase"........that's mine lah.hahaha........
    the gigantic lobster looked yummy........
    and did you go into the long house? cos i just see you took the photo from the outside of the house...
    and hey........where're my souvenirs????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis...thanks for your comment..:)tht's not ur 'phrase'....its mine NOW..haha...u come to png on National Day la..then i bring you to Pulau Aman n have a taste of the Mantis prawn...its not a lobster by the way..keke:p
    we didnt go in the long house...we only manage to see from outside....ur souveniers?? come png n take la..keke..

    ReplyDelete