Sunday, April 18, 2010

~Goodbye Citi

Citi never sleep.....this is the powerful slogan for citi...but not for me...haha......its time for me to say farewell to Citi.....2 and a half years....hhmm...it doesn't seems like a long period rite...but  its not a short period though.....working at Citi for 2 and half years really gave me a lot of sweet and 'speechless' memories...fellowshipping and chit-chating among the colleagues really make me feel reluctant to leave them...miss them soooo much....:(
Honestly i did learn a lot during my tenure in Citi....but maybe the culture dint really suit me.....and not to metion 'someone' that make all of us hatred the most...
The happiest and memorable moment that I have in Citi....They are not only my colleagues....but my lunchmate and buddiessssss.....
My LQ team group photo...........
*HK Mainstream*
Those are the gift that I received on my last day @ Citi......I really like them sooo much...especiailly the group photo that specially design by one of my colleague.......Thank You So Much~I m loving it~

1 comment:

  1. Pray that the other pasture is really green. If better is possible, then good is not enough. So, climb on your career.

    ReplyDelete