Monday, August 2, 2010

~Free Meal @ Secret Recipe

Still remember I had a 'rusted' birthday cake during my birthday....SR made a compensate by returned me a yummy oreao cheese cake...so I thought this has come to a pretty ending...but who knows after few months we got a prettier ending...hehee..a free voucher from SR....yipeee...even though it is not a very expensive voucher...but it stil cost RM15++ for this set lunch meal.....and we can take it for free...so I think it still worth right.....:)
We can choose to have saghetti meatballs/thai green curry chicken/fish and chips +pepsi light for this meal...so kent decided to have spaghetti meatballs....and it taste quite delicious......
**Spaghetti Meatballs**
I ordered 1 banana cheese cake...and of course its not free...we got to pay RM6.50 for this....hahaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment