Monday, August 23, 2010

~Hakka Mee

Me and my mum love to eat this Hakka Mee.....still remember when dad n mum came to visit me last few months...I brought them to ahve a try on this famous Hakka Mee...my mum love it soo much and insists want to go back to the same place when they come to penang again...hehe
This shop is situated at Sungai Nibong...there will be a lot of people if you happen to go during lunch time....there are varieties of 'yong tau fu' for us to choose...me n kent like to choose vege...as take more vege is good for health rite...hahaaa...besides that, there will be some side dishes as well....such as chicken leg..etc....and the price is quite reasonable...most of the time it wont cost us more than RM15 for 2 perosn...worth rite......yummy.~

2 comments:

  1. That is mouth watering good. Slurpppppp the soup. Hope to see u in Penang n 2b taken there. Your aunty sure loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jipek...sure...pls find me when u come to png....:)

    ReplyDelete