Monday, September 7, 2009

~Lunch with Colleagues @ Max Gourmet

Actually today is a Public Holiday for M'sia~Hari Nurul Al-Quran...however I still need to work due to we are following HK holiday as we are helping HK to process the trading...pity me..So me n my colleagues plan to go Gurney Plaza for lunch as it is a golden opportunity for us as today is US holiday as well(US Labour Day)..we will have lesser transaction to process on US Holiday as most of our transaction are deal in US currency...
Finally we have make up our decision to go to Max Gourmet which is situated at the same level with GSC....(the top)..the food taste not bad...its something like KimGary...n my collegue prefer more on this rather than KimGary as the price is cheaper and the food is nicer...we eat..n talk...n gossip...haha..~what a wonderful lunch we have.... Roasted Duck Noodle @ RM6.90........
Sze Chuan Style Sour and Spicy Noodle @RM5.90......
Curry Chicken with Noodle @RM6.90.....
Hlong Ha Lo Fried Rice @RM7.90........
Delicious Tomato Fried Rice @RM5.90.............
Our Drinks~Sugar Cane @RM3.00...................
Chinese Tea @ RM2.40.................
Its me n my colleaguesss...........

No comments:

Post a Comment