Friday, September 18, 2009

~Sushi Night

There will be a caregroup every thursday where all the bros and sisters will gather togather to fellowship and listen to the word of God...most of the time I did not manage to make it as I always finish work quite late.....(pray God that I am able to make it every Thursday)...this week was a bit special as they have organized a 'Sushi Nite'....(*blinkblink*~my favourite) actually i did have the 'tools' at home to make sushi as I bought it in Jusco last time...however the method that I did was incorrect...praise God that we have 3 Japanese friends(a mother and 2 daughter)who are Michelle's student....they were there that night to teach us how to make suhi...yeah...now I think that I can make my favourite sushi with the correct method and hopefully it will taste delicious...:p
Ingredients:Rice,Salmon,Cucumber,Tuna,Egg
Fresh Salmon prepared by Michelle...................
Our 'sushi cheft'...........
Busy learning.....................
Busy eating.......................
Our ownmade sushi.................(not bad huh)
Delicious moist cake made by the Japanese friends...............

No comments:

Post a Comment